A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Saturday, January 21, 2012

At Last

It was well over a month ago when Lindsey and I embarked on the Turtle Creek Mansion in Dallas to do her bridal portraits. There are some days, as a photographer, that everything just goes right. Beyond right. This was one of those days. Nevermind how beautiful the bride was, or that her hair and make up were just perfect... or that her dress fit amazing... or that the dress itself is simply TO DIE FOR. Nevermind the amazing venue, or the fantastic support group of of mother and best friend being in tow. Nevermind the fact that I had an amazing staff photographer, Shaun Bailey, and my incredible assistant, Paula Phillips by my side. Everything just worked. We were on. Just ON. Artistically, it couldn't have been any better. I had ideas running everywhere I couldn't get each new set gaged fast enough. It was just an amazing day. Waiting until her big day to post these just about did me in.

Lindsey and her lovely husband Brad spent their wedding day surrounded by their closest friends and family in Costa Rica. I'm so blessed to have been a small part of their amazing day, and look forward to capturing them together in all their gorgeousness when they return home. I love you Lindsey and Momma Jan!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment