A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sawiiinnngggg batta batta...

Ok... I know that's a cheesy tagline for a blog post, but I was a little short on ideas tonight. Today I have had TWO incredible engagement sessions. I seriously love this time of year. Not only do I get to meet more brides than ever, as it's booking season for those summer and fall weddings, but I get to do an enormous number of engagement sessions. These are SO much fun. We get to let loose, get the groom to loosen up and really get comfortable in front of the camera. Taylor and David had so much charisma and love this morning, that I am more thankful than ever to be a part of their big day. They love baseball, so we played a little bit. Okay... we didn't really, but we pretended to. And it was awesome. Then they showed me their softer, more romantic side. All in all... I'm ever so glad I got up early.























Quite possibly my favorite shot of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment