A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Monday, February 13, 2012

Jennifer & Dale

Jennifer and Dale met me just a few short months ago. I knew the moment I met them that we were going to have a great time during their sessions. I was right. Yesterday's engagement session couldn't have been any more COLD. Literally, freezing. But, the weather didn't slow us down. Jennifer and Dale are kind of amazing. Not only are they stylish and sweet, but they had me laughing SO hard. We trecked around the Fort Worth Stockyards and had a great time. Despite the chill, we got some incredible shots. I cannot wait for what's sure to be an amazing wedding.

















No comments:

Post a Comment