A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Malone Family

Today was clearly a busy one. It's rare I post SO many previews from one session. I guess I went a little crazy. Today's family was incredibly sweet. We got the chance to capture sweet little baby Jack, along with his big brothers, mom, dad and Grandpa. Especially since my boys lost their Grandpa nearly 3 years ago, the significance of Grandpa being there was not lost on me. I'm so very glad we had the chance to get these moments and welcome this sweet little man into the world. And so without further a due, I give you... The Malone Family.
































No comments:

Post a Comment