A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Monday, June 21, 2010

By the Grace of God

The past few weeks have been like a blur. It's been crazy on the homefront, and even more crazy on the studio side of things. I'm catching up on editing (for the time being), and hopefully can catch up on the ol' blog here. The housework, however, will no doubt be left undone. A happy business means a messy house, right?? Well... in my case it does. Anyway--- moving on...

Last week we were blessed with a little ball of wonderfulness named Grace. She is my friend Bobbi's granddaughter, and my heart just melted when I met her. Here's a little taste of how our session went.
She is such a little dollbaby. Her sister is a cutiepie too. Although she's a little camera shy, I think I'm growing on her...

No comments:

Post a Comment