A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cute Little Bugger

I am utterly and completely in love with this little boy. His name is Zachary, and he happens to be my best friend Paula's little boy. He's known to be a bit of a handful, but for me, he's always been an angel. This kid says it the way it is. He's hilarious, sweet, cute and just edible. Just before my trip home last month, Paula and I took a little time to get some photos of him before his pre-school graduation. Next year, he's going to be a big kindergartner. Look out world, here comes Bubba.

1 comment:

Paula Phillips said...

You are sooo right with Look out world - here comes Bubba - rofl!! He really is a sweetheart - just full of energy. Her is our little comedian and he doesn't even try. :) I just love that first photo - it cracks me up every time. They are all wonderful and the best photos I've had of him in a very long time. You're the best!!

Post a Comment