A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brette & Cody Got Married

A few months ago Brette came by the studio for a consultation on her wedding. She was SO delightful and sweet. I knew her wedding was going to be beautiful, but I had really just no idea how much so until the day came. Through their engagements, Brette and her fiance' Cody were just so very much in love. Then, the day of her bridal portraits came. Just before we were to start her outdoor garden bridal session, the bottom fell out of the sky and it started pouring rain. They say rain on your wedding day is bliss... but I think it must apply to bridal session days too. The wedding was amazing to say the least... I just had to share a bit of what we captured. I'd like to thank Shaun Bailey, Steffanie Kantosky and Matt Walls for assisting me on their special day.









































No comments:

Post a Comment