A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too Much Cuteness

I met Amanda and her family a year ago when they hired me for a family session. I was overjoyed to hear Amanda was expecting. Her family maternity session was so much fun. When she brought her oldest so, Jace, and her new baby, Jett over for a newborn session, magic happened. He was such a treasure to photograph. I just simply had to share some of the moments we captured.


























 Please visit www.cutiepiescritters.bigcartel.com to order the adorable hats by Paula Phillips.


No comments:

Post a Comment