A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meet The Jensen's

Boy do I love me some little red-headed girls. I mean REALLY. I think it comes from having once been a little red-headed girl myself. I had hoped to one day have a little red-headed girl of my own. I love my little dark-headed boys, but it does make me have a certain special spot for little auburn waves and tussles. That being said, the Jensen family couldn't have been any more adorable. We ventured out to the Fort Worth Stockyards for our family shoot on Tuesday night. Despite being newly sunburnt (a hazard of being a redhead) and wearing extremely uncomfortable shoes, oldest daughter Jessica was quite the trooper. Little Nicole couldn't have been any more sweet and agreeable if she tried. And, little Logan was a fireball of infinite proportions. I just LOVED him! :) Sweet, sweet family.











No comments:

Post a Comment