A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ris-que

Boudior shoots are not something I get to do too often. However, I love them! There's just something about capturing a woman's beauty and vulnerability that makes my camera happy. When I do these, I don't often get to post the results. This particular shoot was of Brittany, a professional model. So, I'm picking just a smattering to show you guys. I hope you enjoy! And Britt- I'm totally jealous! You look AMAZING. Special thanks to Melissa Walker for hair and make up, Bill for letting me hang, and The Ashton Hotel in Fort Worth for having us.









No comments:

Post a Comment