A Girl With a Camera
slideshow image 1 slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6

Welcome

Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket

Service Magic Seal of Approval

Powered by ServiceMagic

Featured on BabyLifestyles.com

I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Montgomery Plaza

This weekend was AMAZING to say the least. Mulberry Lane Studio had the honor of shooting in one of my favorite Fort Worth venues, the Montgomery Ward building. I'm a bit smitten with the whole plaza. Just the atmosphere... the lofts... the restaurants... everything. I want to live there one day, and I'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed (she says, passing out on the floor). So, we arrived at 3:30p, just in time to watch the rain come in and fade away before the beautiful ceremony atop the building. I believe rain is a good omen on a wedding day. It must have been for Doug and Juliette. The whole affair could not have been any more amazing.
































































































Special thanks to Bill Behr and Ally Araneda for assisting Mulberry Lane Studio with this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment